Sunday, April 19, 2009

Gardening in the rain!

Ok, it rained yesterday, which sort of put a slight damper on my flower garden plans, but not too badly. The girls and I ran errands in the morning... found a really cool bunkbed for G and Em... Then I dragged them to Lowe's where we bought a few more plants for our flower gardens... After we returned home, Ricky let Em and I go to Home Depot and buy a few more things I needed for my herb garden... (it was in the back yard, so I forgot to take pics of it... I'll post it soon) But the storm and rain didn't damper our planting and weeding... I had a ball and I know the kids did, too... Just check out the pictures... ;) BTW-the boots little G are wearing are big G's... so they are, I'm guessing, a size 4, and little G wears an 11???? It was too funny...
















No comments:

Post a Comment