I love my family... my kids and hubby are the greatest... I am cancer free... the margins were clear... here are just some pics from the last few weeks... Em finally got to have her birthday party... she was very excited... party at the park... CHEAP!!! Caught some of J following his daddy behind the mower... absolutely adorable... my boys... and one of the healing of my hand... much nicer looking... I like to call it my Voldemort mark... :)


Have a great week! We

are!

Your Voldemort mark makes you special. Your the girl WHO LIVED!! Love - that is the ultimate magic :) LOVE YOU!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm the girl that lived!!!
ReplyDeleteLOVE YOU 2 SISSY!
The hand looks so much better!! I love summer! Great photos!
ReplyDeleteJust consider that scar a "kiss from God". That's what we tell J about a little birthmark she has. I've heard her tell people before (so seriously, too) that it's her kiss from God. : )
ReplyDeleteXO!