Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Your lucky day!

I say that because I am posting two days in a ROW!  I haven't done that in a while! I'm sitting here recovering from my lunch spectacular with some new friends.  WOW!  We had 14 children in our house today!  My new friend was watching a friend's daughter, and when the mom came to pick up the daughter, she stayed, too, with her youngest, which added up to 14!!  It was awesome.  I was so made for a big family and lots of friends.  We had such a great time and speaking of time, it just flew by and we had to say good bye.  I was very sad.  I thoroughly enjoyed our conversations in between the "plays" the 12 children put on (my almost 2 year old and my friend's almost 9 month old didn't participate in the plays).  They did Cinderella and Snow White.  The kids were hysterical.  And they ALL got along.  The entire time... It was such a nice time.
We had to postpone our trip to Knoxville to next Saturday (14th) so I was worried about not having anything to do, but God is sooooo good.  You already know that, but if I just relax and see the bigger picture, He really does take care of me.  We had our great lunch today, and all of us talked about taking a field trip to the Strong Museum up in Rochester, (about an hour 1/2 from here) one day next week.  So my time is filling up with some fun activities... :) 

It's so good to have friends.  God puts them in our lives to help balance out the craziness of life.  And to give us a different perspective.  And to maybe sometimes bounce things off of when you know you can't talk to your family about.  It's nice how He works that.

God bless you today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment