I actually had a night with just two children under my roof! Em went to her first slumber party... which, I have to admit, I was a little nervous about letting her go, but she made it through the night! G and J went to the same house for a sleepover and so I only had the baby and little G... wow...
But I have to admit, I feel like it was a gift for an extremely busy, overwhelming week. Yesterday I didn't have time to blog because we had Mass with Moms and a brunch afterwards. I was supposed to run home and get the food for the teacher appreciation lunch and drop two of the three girls off at a friends house and head back to school to help get the lunch set up and tell the moms who was working where... I was so exhausted after the lunch, but I had to run and get a birthday gift for Em's party she was going to and then run back to school to drop off her sleep over stuff and pick up the leftover food from the kitchen!!! Whew!
Once we got home we packed up the older two, dropped them off and little G, ME and I went back home where two of us took naps (little G kept an eye on us both). I literally crashed and didn't move for an hour...
But now it's Saturday morning and we are down to 6 more nights with out Ricky... yea!
I think for everyone else around the world, Mother's Day is tomorrow, but for me... :) It's next Sunday... I just hope Ricky remembers that... ;)
I'm going to stop here, because the whole family is resting today...
Have a blessed Saturday and an even more blessed Mother's Day.
God bless...
I was tired just reading that! Take care of yourself. Only six more nights!
ReplyDeleteI am reading a great book called "Boundries" . . LOL You might want to look into it! You are such a super mom and always have been! I don't know how you do it all!
ReplyDelete