Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Happy Birthday, Em!!

My sweet little Em turned seven today!  Last night I decorated the kitchen table with some Happy Birthday things and put out a present that Emily wasn't expecting to surprise her.  She also had a pretty purple Princess Birthday hat to wear. 
The birthday girl in her hat!  She loved it!  She came home from school and put it right back on!

We went to Frostie's in town and ordered what I thought was a small cone for the kids (apparently baby scoop is one scoop!) A "small" is TWO SCOOPS!   The kids LOVED the giant ice cream.  Little Gi loved it until she dropped both scoops on the ground.   I must say, Perry's ice cream is divine.  I had the same scoops as Em.  Chocolate Panda Paws.  Deeeeeeelicious....

Little ME with her "baby scoop" in a cute cup.  She loved her ice cream, too, as you cal tell!


This picture says it all.  Love me some ice cream.
They get that from their mom...
Good thing I ate so much of it when I was pregnant...

1 comment:

  1. Good times!! Going out for ice cream is always fun. Looks like she enjoyed her special day!!

    ReplyDelete