Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Perfect Peace...

There is a great song out there in the Christian world of music called, "Perfect Peace."  The lyrics are what make it so very perfect. 

It's by Laura Story and I've had it on my itunes account for a while now, but for some reason, today the lyrics really struck me.  God is like that when it comes to music and me.  I am head over heels in love with Christian music and some days there will be a song that speaks volumes to me.  I know it could be all the storms going on in my life right now, or it could just be God needed me to hear the words for the first time today.  But I hope if you're having storms in your life right now, you'll stop and listen.  God is there for you, and if you hide in Him, He'll give you so much!!
Stay close by my side.
Keep your eyes on me.
Though this life is hard,
I will give you perfect peace.

In this time of trial.
Pain that no one sees.
Trust me when I say,
I will give you perfect peace.

And you'll never walk alone.
And you'll never be in need.
Though I may not calm the storms around you,
You can hide in me.

Burdens that you bare.
Offer no relief.
Let me bare your load.
Cause I will give you perfect peace.

Stay close by my side.
And you'll never walk alone.
Keep your eyes on me,
and you'll never be in need.

Though this life is hard,
know that I will always give you perfect peace.

I will give you perfect peace.

Here is the you tube song for you to enjoy as well.  Whether you believe it or not, God is there for you.  He may not calm the storm around you, but if you truly give yourself to Him, He will give you perfect peace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment